Monday 31 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Charaan (Airi ^ヮ^) 31/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ちゃらーん(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today it's been a while but
I went to school ♥

It was fun after all you know?♥

we did the 7 hours LHR called:

"Suitable Occupation survey check"

but >w<
the results of the survey I got was:

Musician, fashion designer,
writer and etc heading towards the art field ^ヮ^

that's what I got!! ♥ヮ♥
Thank goodness ♥

It wasn't there but
I wonder what I'd do if I was a sports instructor I wondered ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

Fufufu ♥

Ah, that's right right!
..............something that surprised me! ♥ヮ♥

It seems I have a small Maths test this Wednesday! ♥ヮ♥

On the sine theorem.............Noooo!! (Nuooo lol)


I think I'm in a pinch so *laughs*

After school
before the test, as a counter-action plan
I took supplementary lessons on the parts I was absent for ♥ ^ヮ^

Iyaa ♥
So I understood it!
Farewell Mr Sine who I didn't understand ♥

I'll do my best the day after tommorow!! ♥ヮ♥

And without realising
on Friday
on the topic of small tests,
next Monday
I have a one hundred questions English Test.... ♥ヮ♥

It's concentrating on a small test but
I'll do my best!
I'm grateful to my friend who lent me her book
for the parts I was absent for ♥

Thanks everyone ♥

Ah, that's right right!
I have news ♥♥♥
Buono! has started their official blog in Ameba ♥

Definitely please check it out ok? ♥ヮ♥

Finally!

Buono! x iPRESS CAFE
collab project

♥ Period: 1st of February (Tuesday)~ 7th of February (Monday)
Buono! inside the store all in one, original collab goods'
on sale too!
On the 7th,
We're coming to the store to perform a talk.
Please check the iPRESS CAFE's official website for more details! ♥♥

Well then, see you tommorow ^ヮ^

----------------------------------------

Oooooo sounds interesting!! Buono~ oh and I laughed at the Nooo bit of course.. 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment