Tuesday 1 February 2011

JUICY HE@RT PV~


Yay a second PV!!
Their outfits are cool~ Their hair is pretty~ The location is beautiful~
But the video itself? Uhhh it's a little...random. I suppose it's another no story kind of thing. All I could think of was:...well I see..so the band in the car maintenance shop has now become famous and rich? haha,
What do you guys think? Plus have you heard the songs?
I think out of the three, I still like Zassou no Uta the most. I'm not really a fan of songs where they sing altogether throughout the songs, solo lines are a must have for me!
7.5/TEN -RisuTEN


P.S. I don't think there'll be translations today sorry! busy busy risu today and tommorow..

1 comment:

  1. hmm, there seems to be a bit of a problem with your videos, they dont rly seem to fit the screen properly, i understand tht it is hard with the vids. a lil messing around with the html and it shud be fine, i dunno why its messing up on yours cos the vid box is right, jst not the video

    ReplyDelete