Monday 21 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Buono! Live (Airi 19/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ(あいり 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today I had the Buono! live ^ヮ^ ♥

The things in it changed a little
it felt like the first day so I was nervous...^ヮ^;

Everyone was roused up for us
it was fun ♥♥♥

Tommorow
at Nanba Hatch ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ(あいり 画像2S-somehow
it's the last day (♥ヮ♥) </3

T-that was too quick....

To not leave any power behind,
we'll squeeze it all out ♥

Right, in that
today
Mai-chan and Maimi-chan
came to see the live ! ♥♥♥

Thanks (v^-゜)
I couldn't take a picture but
I took a picture of the snacks they gave us ♥ *laughs* <-

And right,
I received cream puffs from Mai-san on the drums! (♥ヮ♥)

It was like caramel
it was delicious~~ ♥ ^ヮ^

Mai-san
changing the parting of her fringe ♥

It's cute ^ヮ^ ♥

...............right, leaving at that!

Let's do our best tommorow ^ヮ^

Good night (σω-)。о゜♥

---------------------------------------

Wahh I want cream puffs.... caramel too *w* 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment