Saturday 26 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Tatekawa Shirano-san ♥ Chisato 24/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/立川志ら乃さんっ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

This is sudden but!!!
Me and Maimi-chan were able to appear on
Tatekawa Shirano-san's radio show
"Tatekawa Shirano Sabukaru Tengoku" ^ヮ^ ♥
As for Shirano-san
he knows quite a bit about
Hello! Project ♥
I was incredibly happy ^ヮ^ ♥
When we went to the studio, the mic was red and green ^ヮ^
Shirano-san prepared it for us! (*^ω^*)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/立川志ら乃さんっ千聖 画像2Aren't they our image colours~ ♥
Shirano-san said to us
If you notice, here
I have tissues called Cute
and the tissue colours
are also Green and Red ♥ Made me happy
Please let us appear again definitely ♥
Please do your best telling funny stories ^ヮ^
We're rooting for you (♥ヮ♥)
I'll do my best too♥

And I read everyone's comments
before the audition!
Why did you take the auditions!
There are a lot of people who want to know so
I feel I want to write about it tommorow ♥
Look forward to it ok? ♥

Baichaako

---------------------------------------------

Oo what a nice presenter and I really want to know why you took the auditions but I'd also like to know for everyone too right? 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment