Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Photoshoot. (Airi ^ヮ^) 18/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影。(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影。(あいり) 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today, from the morning
I had a photoshoot for a magazine!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

I had a photoshoot there already but
I shot another filming of an impression video on Youtube!! (♥ヮ♥)

It should be shown one day ^ヮ^

Look forward to it ♥♥♥

After that,
I did a recording for TV Tokyo's "Uta no Gakuen"!! (♥ヮ♥)

(ON AIR)
TV Tokyo: 3/6 (Sunday) 17:30~18:00
BS Japan: 3/12 (Saturday) 10:00~10:30

it's on ♥
Defiinitely check it~ ♥

And there
With Tanaka-san
For some reason did a "Let's do our best" pose *laughs*

Aand ♥
Today I recieved it!
The DVD for "Keitai Kanojo" and "Black Angels" !! (♥ヮ♥)

I can't take a picture of it yet but
anywho
I receieved it ♥♥♥
(Yakimawashi? what does that mean? anyone? TwT;;)

I'll watch it when I have time ♥...

Aand ♥
I have a meeting with Rii-chan ^ヮ^

A lot of things to look forward to ♥

I'll do my best! ♥

I have to get up early tommorow >w< ♥

Everyone!
Let's do our best happily ♥

Good night (σω-)。о゜

---------------------------------

Ah.. it's Suusan! ^ hehe 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment