Tuesday 22 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Last Day (Airi ^ヮ^) 20/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/千秋楽(あいり) 画像1
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Buono! live has safely finished~♥

A tour that's gone by a blink of an eye T~T

The things that happens changes each time
so it's difficult but ;)'
When I think about it positively
I get a fresh feeling everyday ♥♥♥

Ah!
Finally, I can talk about what happens!! (♥ヮ♥)

Eh...
Today right~ ♥♥♥
At the night performance
we added in "Bravo ☆ Bravo" to the closing performance~ (♥ヮ♥)♥

It fired me up you knoow ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/千秋楽(あいり) 画像2Lastly
we went mad
℃-ute 公式ブログ/千秋楽(あいり) 画像3with headbanging!! (♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

After the end of the performance, in the dressing room
everyone in the band Dolce met us with "thanks for the hard work" hugs ♥♥♥ (♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

Let's meet again ^ヮ^

In that,
it seems that the base in the band Dolce: Naomi-chan got out a CD she had ♥

Today, we had a CD ♥
Spitz-san's cover

S-somehow
Naomi-chan too
was singing to it so ♥

Definitely check it out~ ♥♥♥

Today's picture is with the band ♥

Picture 1
♪ Guitar: Maatii (left) (sorry I don't know their names ^_^;;)
♪ Key & Banmasu: eji (right)

Picture 2
♪ Drum: Maimai (Left)
♪ Base: Naomichi (Right)

Picture 3
Naomichi-san's CD ♥

"A BOY'S SONG" /Spitz Covers

I have a photoshoot from tommorow morning!

I'll do my best ♥♥♥

-------------------------------------

Otsukaree Buono! and Dolce!!! 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment