Thursday 17 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- The second one ends! Chisato -14/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/第二弾終了っ!千聖 画像1Good Evening everyone ♥ヮ♥ ♥

All of the performances for my solo live second part
for today have finished ★
Really, thank you very much for those who came m(_ _)m it was incredibly fun!!!
I received a lot of power from everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥
I'll be happy if everyone who came feels the same feeling as me m(_ _)m

And this time!
A special guest guitarist, Sugawara Junko-san came ^ヮ^♥
Really, thank you very much ♥ Somehow
Junko-san played her acoustic guitar along to the song as I sang ♥
It'll be great if Junko-san can appear again ♥

And the live this time,
I sang Kiroro-san's "Best Friend"
I think this is the type of song with lots of messages!!!
This song's lyrics is from me to the fans who always support me
and the members and staff too.
Especially from everyone who supports me,
this blog and serend comments and the handshakes,
the words you give me always gives me power.
It's thanks to everyone that I was able to do this solo live!
Really, thank you everyone!

I still have a lot to reflect on things
I don't know if there'll be a part 3 but
if there is a part 3 then
I'd be happy if I can show everyone the shape of my growth (♥ヮ♥)

Everyone!!!
Okai Chisato will run swiftly from here on
Please follow me ♥ ^ヮ^

Also,
it was snowing so
be careful not to injure yourselves

Baichaako
(A break through of 300 comments ♥ Thank you very much)

-----------------------------------------------

Wao! Chisa even got Dolce's Junko with her! 7/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/第二弾終了っ!千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/第二弾終了っ!千聖 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment