Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Pull in...pull in...pull in...-Maimi 16/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/たぐり…たぐり…たぐり… 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

It's good weather today isn't it

I spent the time preparing this morning noisily ^ヮ^;

Something or another I was in a rush as I left the house =3 ^ヮ^;

Yesterday
I had a photoshoot

(Picture 1) Showing one costume

The weather is good too
The sunlight is warming me up inside here ☺ ^ヮ^

Ah!! speaking of which, this thing happened before!!

In this cold season

When I go to sleep, I wear my soft and fluffy socks to sleep but

I always go down the stairs when I wake up and there was a day I went to wash it

As I was changing them, suddenly, a string was coming out from my socks you know XoX;

"Crap! It got caught somewhere XoX;"

I thought and I continued to walk down the stairs with it following me!!

"It got caught somewhere on the stairs"  I saw this when I got to the stairs

The string still was continuing from above (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

"Eh Σ(゜д゜;)" I thought

When I went up the stairs...

This time, furthermore towards the second floor corridor...XoX

"Where the heck is this continuing from!?...(´^`;) "

I went to tug on the string but...!!

When I went and looked inside my room...

The string was coming from my bed (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

It got caught from when I was sleeping I guess!?!? ^ヮ^;

I pulled in the string and it entwined so awfully around my arm and hand ^ヮ^;

I cut the string off from my socks because it could even roll up because it was so big...^ヮ^;

(Picture 2)

They were new socks but...(XoX;)

Well well, this sort of thing happens you could say
 
I'll do my best with my all and have fun today ;)

See you next update~ ♪

--------------------------------------------

Wah that sounds awful.. hate that when it happens : ( I remember I got off the bus and a girl ..or guy (forgot) was walking infront of me and they had a looooooooooooooooooooooooong trail of string following them and it even got caught on me! and they were so far away from me... hehe 8/TEN -Risu


℃-ute 公式ブログ/たぐり…たぐり…たぐり… 画像2

No comments:

Post a Comment