Sunday 13 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I love love Pocky ♥ Chisato 10/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ポッキースキスキ千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ポッキースキスキ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today, I had to leave my house
10 minutes before I woke up XoX
I was in a hurry >_<;
Somehow I was on time but (-_-''')
I couldn't hear the sound of my alarm
I say that a lot though don't I? XoX </3
I have to be careful...
Tohoho... (-.-;)

Today I had to practice for my solo live ^ヮ^ ♥
N~ Somehow, there's another part of the lyrics I never remember so
I must focus XoX
Ah~ I have to remember the MC (*_*)
There's a lot of things to do~ (-3-)
But in this sort of busy environment
I feel happiness >_< ♥
Besides that, there's still some way before my body becomes lively
At the dance lessons yesterday
in the muscle training, my back muscles were hurting but XoX I still have some way to go *laughs*

And lately~ ♥
I've been liking pocky so much I seem like an idiot ... Ahah ♥
(She says: Pocky ga suki sugite baka mitai -as in the song from DEF. DIVA)

Pocky is too delicious o(>_<o )
Good taste
Ah~ Pocky ♥♥♥
Yours and mine pocky ♥
Yours, my pocky ♥
Pocky love ♥

Well then baichaako (♥ヮ♥) ♥


-----------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! The pocky theme tune heeheee~ Anata mo watashi mo pocky! Anata mo watashi pocky... kyaha.... the adverts really make me laugh though pocky itself isn't very satisfying in my opinion. On another note... Chisa's hair colour is so nice...... *stares* 8/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. ah chisaaaa - i always sleep past my alarm too xD miss my lovley breakfast sometimes T___T

    ReplyDelete