Monday 28 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Kiss me Aishiteru -Nakki 26/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Kiss me 愛してる 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Kiss me 愛してる 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today

at 1974 training

there were a lot of people who said to us

they had watched Kiss me Aishiteru from ○○○!~

For some reason, continuing from there

they'd ask us to teach them

how to do the Kiss me Aishiteru dance~

We had a dance lesson during break

And in that,

For whatever reason

the person who wanted to dance was

Shuugo-san.

As expected,

as a result

was he able to dance it?

I don't know but

he did his best.

On top of that,

it wasn't the hook of the song we taught him

it was the intro so

he struggled through difficulty

Ah,

the hook of the song is easy so

everyone

please try and learn it~

well then, with that

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------------

Haha that must have been difficult indeed.. I only know the "Kiss me" bit I think =w= 9/TEN-Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment