Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Gathering! -Nakkii 16/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/集合っ! 画像1Today

It's been a while but I had work with everyone in C-ute~

Ah~

I missed everyone!~

and

I wanted to talk to them more!

Everyone you know

I've spoken to two people and such however~

When everyone gathers

When talk energetically

it's somehow, the best feeling of happiness for me.

Yeah.

Everyone will do their best to do each and everything thing

I too

will do my best in 1974!

Ah?

I forgot to take a picture with everyone!

Ah~

I didn't do it~

Anywho

I'll stir up a picture I took with me Hagi

Just one picture

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------------------

Aww she missed them 7/TEN-Risu
P.S Ahh...that P League thing that Nakkii went on..apparently JUICY HE@RT is the theme song for it now? Kyaaaa~ and Buono! has their own radio show too =w=.. (though that's completely unrelated to Nakkii sorry owo;

No comments:

Post a Comment