Monday 28 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Radio Day! -Mai 26/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ラジオDAY! 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ラジオDAY! 画像2Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today right, the wind was cold >_<;

From the afternoon, me and Nacchan
appeared on the radio show called
Fm Yokohama "AIR CRUISE" ♥
Iya~ it went by with a blink of an eye
it was fuun ♥♥

I'm thankful

Alright right, after that
Hagiwara Mai, by herself
appeared on the radio show called
Nippon Broadcast "Saturday Cutie Night Idol No.1"
On top of that, I did a live broadcast+ Ustream
I was seriously seriously seriously seriously
nervous XoX ♥
Because I'm always with C-ute-chan *laughs*
But today I thought, everyone is doing their best by themselves so
Hagiwara will also properly do her best
she feels~~~♥

On top of that, I got to talk a looot
I thought, don't they want to get to know Mai-chan once again?
On the radio show I said that I kinda liked heatbreaking, can't get what you want love songs
and everyone showed me a bunch of those kinds of songs
I was grateful (´^`) ♥♥

Aah I was incredibly nervous but
It was fun,
it was a good experience (^ヮ^)b
Radio is funnn ♥♥

Not only that, a helper announcer Yoshida-san came
I'm thankful ^ヮ^ ♥
Really, Yoshida-san came for me so I wanted to thank him (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
I took a picture with that Yoshida-san

It was fun~ (^o^)/

My clothes today ♥
my older sister
lent me this one piece

Well then well then bai bai saa ^ヮ^

----------------------------------

Aww Maimai of course you're gonna have to start doing your own individual work now! Become an adult~ 8/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment