Tuesday 22 February 2011

Berryz Kobo - Heroine ni Narou Ka PV

I. actually. LOVE. this
Berryz goes techno
xD the gaga look made me laugh, especially when the wig kinda reveals their hair, xD

I loveee the different colour lights, especially at the beginning
and this PV even with the random parts, like the phones (kinda like Nanchuu koi wa Yatteru you know), it's still really good, cause the variety makes the PV more eyecatching.
totally different to Shining Power, and totally better.
I also love the chorus, and the dame dame dame is so catchy
the dance also looks good too, can't wait for the dance shot.

For the gaga look, I love Chii's makeup, followed by Miya then Yurina
I think Momo looks a bit odd because for that look it's better with more eyeliner xD

looking forward to this release, such a catchy song
Aitai yo Berryz~ 9/10
UsaTEN

...What..is..this...
Why the Poker face look?? Berryz is trying to get on the news for being a Japanese Pop Band getting the Gaga look
I can see it!! Those sneaky Berryz honestly.
Momo doesn't really suit it very well does she haha... Risako looks amazing in this PV I have to say and Captain is always gorgeous for me~
So much Kumai in this one too, she is becoming the star girl isn't she?
I'm not much of a fan of the dance but the lights and background is so much better than Shining Power.
Above all...I love the song so much!! It's so catchy and so...can't even explain.
The more and listen to it, the more I love my favourite part: Maasa's lines!! So catchy her lines!!
Can't wait until this comes out!
Also, remember to pick up your copy of Kiss me Aishiteru today~
8/TEN-Risu

2 comments:

  1. I tried to find a page talking about this PV without mention Lady Gaga. It's seem I won't succeed for a while LoL.

    Saki at 0.51 and Miya at 3.22 gave me heart attack.
    Oh, I don't suppose to have heart attacks that often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it had too much shock value hyahya xD -Risu

    ReplyDelete