Tuesday 15 February 2011

Translation: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Event (Airi ^ヮ^) 13/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/イベント(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ♥ヮ♥

Today was Buono!'s release event ♥

It was a three part performance but

there was a corner called:
"Hono Buono Oogiri"
With that name, "let's have a heartwarming gathering."
is what the corner is called ^ヮ^

(I'm not 100% on this but the corner they had was called Hono Buono Oogiri? or Ookiri...and Honobono is a pun for heartwarming and I'm not sure if Oogiri/kiri means gathering or not)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/イベント(あいり) 画像2
Behind the scenes in the dressing room
It really was heartwarming ^ヮ^ ♥

It was fun...^ヮ^ ♥

What we actually did in the dressing room
was do voice percussions,
and thought about our new weapons (○○Beams) <- ♥ヮ♥

As for the new weapons.......

1. Miyabiiimu ♥...Nin!
(^ Miyabi. Ninja's "nin"!.)
2. Koyubiimu ♥......Pin!
(^ Momo. Little finger ♥)
3. Sabiimu (-3-)♥......Kan!
(^ Bad pun...Sabii. Sabii *laughs*)

(Ook... let's see.. Koyubi means little finger and Sabii? sabii means rusty? she just combined Sabii with biimu/beam)


Yay ♥
I have my own beam! ♥ヮ♥

I thought about it today ^ヮ^

As for Miya's Nin!
In the first event
When she did an impression of a ninja

Nin nin!

she said but
it took her about an hour to get obsesed with it, it seems ♥
Seem's like she's caught up in it. *laughs*

Ahh it was fun ^ヮ^ ♥

In that
the staff bought roasted sweet potato for us ♥ヮ♥

It was delicious ♥♥♥
Thank you very much ^ヮ^

Ah, also...
It's been a while but we had a handshake
I had a lot of power ♥

From the live yesterday

"I got really bad muscle aches!"

There has to be lots of people who say that (>_<)♥
Somehow
I feel with all my might to thank you all T~T ♥

I'm grateful, grateful!

But take care of your body ok? ;)
Take a bath and rest your body ^ヮ^ ♥

As for me,
my leg that twisted yesterday is fine
I really don't have muscle ache ;) ♥

I think is that because of our physical strength?..........>w< *laughs*

But I'll bath and rest my body and sleep ♥

Also
It's nearing to the middle of graduation season
There must be a lot of people who are having trouble with their graduation thesis... (<-??)

Though you're in a troublesome time, you came for us so
thank you very much ^ヮ^

I'll do my best too! ♥

So with that,
I'll do my best tommorow eh? ^ヮ^

Picture 2 is a picture from yesterday ^ヮ^

------------------------------------

Haha I love the Koyubi one the best~ Pinky power!!! 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment