Saturday 26 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's been a while -Nakkii 24/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/久々に、 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,
Is it because it's been raining?

My fringe

no

my whole hair

was frizzy like so

just my fringe

I put it up

It's been a while~

It's fun having my fringe up you know~

But

at the handshakes and such

occasionally, people tell me

that they prefer my fringe down but

how is it?

As for how I like it

I put my fringe up when I'm sweating

For every other time

I put my fringe down.

Well,

it's up to every individual person right?

As for me

I do whichever.

Perhaps

there are people who

can't stand having your fringe up

and when they catch me

with my fringe up,

Please don't feel disappointed!

Hahahahah.

As for the picture

this is really the 1974 now.

Really now,

I think it's

amazing!

I got to meet several of the co-actors!

I want to be someone

to make others thing

amazing!

too!

-Nakajima Saki-

---------------------------------------------

Ahh you don't look bad with your hair up though owo wish I could put my hair up...lack of confidence ayah~ 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment