Saturday 26 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE breakfast -Mai 24/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 朝ごはん 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 朝ごはん 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 朝ごはん 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today right, I had the announcement
of my first term's exams so
I guess I went to school and
immediately came home

And right, well, I go home immediately
so I thought I'd have breakfast after I got back
for my breakfast I had soup with side dishes
soy sauce fish on rice and my older sister's lunchboxes leftover deep fried, completely set all in saran wrapping ♥

And you know, when I came home I saw
Ah......................
Huh? (゜∀゜)
The food I prepared has all been completely disappeared
My mama said to me: "Perhaps -- ate it all? *laughs*"
.................................
It couldn't have been~~~~
┐('~`;)┌
I thought but
it was right on the mark for what my mama expected XoX

That -- was.......

my papa (-3-)(-3-)(-3-)(-3-)(-3-)

On top of that, he had a really casual face on
so I couldn't get angry
and I ended up laughing instead ^ヮ^
I've seriously been done by papa *laughs* well
I love that mischevious papa you know~~~ *laughs*
Don't worry papa *laughs* *laughs*

And right
I had a "i PRESS CAFE" event today ♥
It was fun since it's really been a long time
since I've met all the fans
On top of that, the drinks were tasty ♥ buut
I only had a little time to see you guys
didn't IIIII
I still wanted to stay you know (>_<'') (>_<'') (>_<'')
But it was fun (^-^)/
Thank you everyone

After that, I was able to appear on S/mileage's USTREAM

It was seriously fun ♥♥

On top of that
everyone was cute after all
it was fun (♥ヮ♥)♥♥♥

I received S/mileage's live DVD ♥♥♥♥
I was happy (^-^)/

I want to watch it quickly (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

Well then well then
Bai bai saa ♥♥

---------------------------------

Wahah what a cute story! Sounds like something my dad would do..and act like he didn't do anything bad ^-^; hehe 10/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment