Thursday 24 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE present -Mai 22/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE プレゼント 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today somehow right,
it wasn't cold you know?! ♥♥
But the wind was cold!~ *laughs*
Well that's ok I suppose *laughs *laughs*
btw and somehow
it's always nothing but this isn't it *laughs*

Don't Miiinnnnd~~~MaiMai ♥ *laughs*
I tried saying it  *laughs*
(Donmai MaiMai)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE プレゼント 画像2Btw, hey just a little bit before
I received a present from
Reina-chan and Aika-chan~~ ♥

First of all, first of all right
Reina-chan ♥♥♥
something that looks like perfume for the room
it has a nice smell ♥♥♥
on top of that, it's cute~~
I'm thankful

Next next~~~ ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE プレゼント 画像3Aikaaaaaaaa ♥♥♥♥
T-shirt
somehow it's something I'd definitely wear
I thought but
it seems like something I have to wear to a lesson *laughs*
Aika has a different colour too so
well I'll also wear it to lessons too~~ ♥

I'm thankful you know :3

I'm seriously happy you know? ♥

Before I gradually
fell asleep *laughs*
I'm grateful to everyone T~T ♥
for worrying about me (´^`) ♥

Tommorow, it's the release of
"Kiss me Aishiteru"!~~~ ♥♥♥
Please treat us well

Well then well then
Let's do our best tommorow too ok? ♥

-----------------------------------------

Aww what nice presents~ though.. moldives? *confused* haha. Oh and I finally found out what tteka means.. it means btw... so I'll be using that from now on ohoho 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment