Tuesday 8 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ★THE BIRTHDAY ★ -Mai 5/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/★THE BITHDAY★ 画像1

Otsukareeraisu ♥♥♥

Today, it's the Nakkii-chan
who I love's birthday ♥

Iya~ Happy Birthday (´^`) ♥

The real Nacchan properly sees everything around her
and on top of that, she's level-headed with a pretty
laid-back personality so
it's seriously easy to be around her (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/★THE BITHDAY★ 画像2Nacchan is always
always kind
She doesn't just uses words
When I really have so many things on my mind and worries
Nacchan supports me like she does
and I'm seriously grateful ^ヮ^ ♥
I appreciate it ok? (^o^ゞ

On top of that, Nacchan and me
who love weird ideas
our talks fit together extremely well
and probably when we stay with each other
℃-ute 公式ブログ/★THE BITHDAY★ 画像3Our talks about weird ideas will always never run out I feel *laughs*

She promised me this year that we'd absolutely would go on a trip to Disneyland this year
Absolutely going right? (^o^ゞ
Kya~ I'm looking forward to that even now~ ♥

Nacchan
I love you!~ ♥♥♥♥

And right, today we did the Birthday Event ♥♥♥
It was serioulsy fun~ (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
On top of that, the great gundan-san lead the talk for us
Iya~ I laughed the whole way through *laughs*
Dried up my throat~ ^ヮ^; Ahaha,

And right, I had a solo song too.....♥
It was the first time I've been so nervous

Iya~ I'm glad I got to meet with all the fans ♥♥
I felt happiness
On top of that, they gave out yellow on my solo song ♥♥♥♥
I appreciate that ♥

I'm seriously a happy person

Well then well then. everyone who came
your legs must surely be tired I think so
please rest up ok? ♥

Bai bai saa~

-------------------------------------

Aww it seems like Nakkii's the very profound one in the group who gives advice to everyone : ) how nice~ 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment