Monday 21 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Buono! Live -Mai 19/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE Buono!ライブ 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥

From the afternoon
I hung out with Maimi-chan ♥
It's seriouusly been a while~~~>w< ♥
On top of that, we spoke a lot (^o^)/
I thought: Maimi-chan is such an adult (´^`) ♥~ *laughs*

Mai must have her mind become like an adult too right?

Furthermore, today we did Karaoke!!
Maimi-chan sang Sasuke-san, Kawashima Ai-san and HY-san
I can listen to Maimi-chan nonchalantly for some reason *laughs*

Let's hang out again ok? ^ヮ^ ♥

Aaaafter~
I went off to Buono!'s live~
As for Berryz Koubou,
Saki-chan, Risako and Kumai-chan and Chii came
as for C-ute, me and Maimi-chan went

Iya~ it was fun ♥
This and that was amazing (♥ヮ♥)♥
On top of that, everyone was cute ;D ♥

I wanted to hurry up and do a live (^ヮ^)★ *laughs*
Kya~~ I want to hurry up and do it *laughs* I look forward to it~ :3 ♥♥

Lately I can't sleep (>_<'')(>_<'')(>_<'')
Haven't I said that before? but more than before
I've been unable to sleep but
yeah (´^`)
that's how I feel, somehow, before
I frequently wake up
Nn but now for some reason,
I wake up after one or two hours of sleeping (XoX)(XoX)
But I've tried several things you know T~T
Well, I'm sleeping more than before,
+ is what I think it is (^o^)/
Well Oh~~~~~~~well *laughs*

Well then well then everyone
Let's do our best tommorow ok? ♥
Bai bai saa~ (♥ヮ♥)♥

-----------------------------------------

Awww poor Mai Mai. Don mai Mai Mai 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment