Sunday 27 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- 0 years old- until 2nd year of Elementary school ♥ Chisato 25/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/0歳~小学2年生まで千聖 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)

Today
I think I want to talk about
me at 0 years old- until 2nd year of Elementary school
and my audition. ♥

I was born at 10:38am on the 21st of June 1994

My name Chisato.
To be like the holy mother Maria
to be raised an incredibly kind girl!!!
My papa and mama attatched this meaning for me
My name can't lose! It has to not right? *laughs*
I love the kanji of my own name ♥
Thank you Papa and Mama
℃-ute 公式ブログ/0歳~小学2年生まで千聖 画像2
My personality when I was younger
I was an active girl who hated to lose
I was pretty much a mama's girl ♥

And
I really hated skirts *laughs*
I really hated pink!
I didn't have one fixed cut
my hair was short and blond (>w<)v

When I was in Kindergarten
though I was a girl, I mixed with the boys
and played soccer (>w<)v
I was even in the soccer club

There was a foot race
in the sports day in Kindergarten
and there was one person who was incredibly fast
I practiced running regrettably
that kindergarten student, in the last sports dat
I beat the kid and came first
I was really happy ♥

Also, in every sports day
there were tug of war battles between classes
the students wouldn't participate
℃-ute 公式ブログ/0歳~小学2年生まで千聖 画像3the dads would have battled it out in tug of war
of course if you won, it would add points
to that class so the dads
would be in serious mode
of course my papa too
was brimming of determination (>w<)v ♥

That time is the time of my dad's ★legend★

There was a rumour that came about
that the class my papa was in would
absolutely not lose!!!! *laughs* ♥
Not just for me but
for the 3 years my younger sister Asuna was in
and the 2 years my younger brother Tsubasa was in

★Continuing for 7 years ★
The class my papa was in would win
as expected of my papa ♥♥♥
the papa I'm proud of right? ^ヮ^ ♥

I'll stop this talk about my kindergarten nearby *laughs*

Until I was in my fourth year of elementary school
I thought, I don't want to go!
my teacher in the first grade was scary (;・ω・;)
I thought, why do I have to do this marathon training when it's this painful~ *laughs* XoX
when I was in first grade, I came 11th in the marathon competition!
I came 3rd in second grade ^ヮ^ ♥

I have a lot of memories from until I became a high school student ♥

this became a little long so
I'll talk about my audition tommorow ^ヮ^ ♥
if I think about it, I have too much I could possibly talk about (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Please definitely read it right ♥

Picture 1 (Left, Chisato)
Picture 2 (2nd year of Elementary school!)

And and ♥
my solo CD and live DVD is available for mail order from yesterday, I'm happy ^ヮ^
those who haven't got it
definitely please get it ♥

(Just barely made a breakthrough of 300 comments on the 24th February! (-3-))
Well then baichaako ♥

-------------------------------------------

Aww I love story time from C-ute! densetsu no papa haha 9.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment