Thursday 17 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's Nakajima. -Nakkii 14/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ナカジマです。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today is Valentine's Day!

Iya~

all of you girls,

did you enjoy your Valentine's day?~

As for me, I gave mine to C-ute yesterday

Tommorow, I'll give it to the 1974 team so

I baked cookies today.

As I thought

it's fun you know~

Ah!

Speaking of whiich

It's snowing now isn't it~

On top of that

it's piling!

Tommorow,

it'll probably be difficult commuting to work but

I'm sorry.

But I'll be pretty happy if it piles up.

Tommorow,

Let's play with my pet dogs

but

it'll absolutely be cold you know?!

N~

I'll see how I feel tommorow!~

Hahaha.

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------------------

I love it when it snows~ even if it causes so much trouble harhar.. 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment