Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Na~na~ Blog -Nakkii 17/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/な~な~Blog 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Somehow
it was warm today wasn't it?

It was warm like me but

what should I do?

but

like this

it has become spring~

I feel excited about spring somehow.

Ah!

I wonder if there are people living new lives~

talking about it is still early I wonder?

Hahaha

but

I love listening to these sorts of things.

I too am living a new life style it seems

N?

New life style?

Living by myself

But

anywho

Around March'd be good right~

*laughs*

That kind of new but even so

I'm going to trial run me living by myself

and then

that is to say I'll have a personal experience you see~

Well

you can't be so spoiled in life~

is why~

Yes.

That's it

For Na~Na~ Blog~

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------------------

Oooo living by herself? I heard Captain lives by herself too? I wonder why : O Good luck Nakkii~ 7/TEN
-Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment