Wednesday 16 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Okai-chan Solo LIVE -Mai 13/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 岡井ちゃんソロLIVE 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

From the afternoon today
I had a radio show with Nacchan and after that
we went off to Chisato's event~ (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

Iya~ we went off to it! ♥

Okai-chan *laughs*

Your singing is too good~ ♥♥

So many fans came
and well anyway
Your singing was good ♥ *laughs*

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 岡井ちゃんソロLIVE 画像2It was good motivation
and I learnt from it ♥

Thank you for that ♥

I too, copied the fan's enthusiastic shouts
It was super fun (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)♥

On top of thaat it's been a while but everyone in C-ute gathered together ♥♥

Somehow, I seriously wanted to meet everyone so
I was seriously happy meeting with everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

As I thought, it's C-ute ♥

On top of that I received valentine gifts from Nacchan, Airi, Maimi-chan

Because Chisato is busy with the event right? *laughs*

Buut Hagiwara Mai hasn't made any yet! (-3-)(-3-) *laughs*

Kya~ I have to make it
But I'll have to yell out once
I'm the type to not make things
Hagiwara will do her best (>w<)v *laughs*

Bai bai saa~ ♥♥

--------------------------------------

Aww it's like not seeing your family after awhile. Glad Chisato did well! And don't worry Mai..I can't make things either @w@ 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment