Monday 28 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Photoshoot~ (Airi ^ヮ^) 26/2/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影~(あいり) 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影~(あいり) 画像2
℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影~(あいり) 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

I had a photoshoot today from this morning!~ ♥

This is the third day on this scene but
it's a reall good scene I get a long with
it's fun (・ω・ )!!

It's only a little bit more
until I can report to everyone so
please wait for it ^ヮ^ ♥

Iyaa but
after I've finished my tests
I've been concentrating lots ^ヮ^

I'll tie it together next time
I'll do my best! ♥

Ok, in that, today
I had a lot of refreshments
to eat~ ♥

It's ok once in a while I guess ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Thanks for the meal ♪

As for the picture...

1. the people who did a photoshoot with me gave me refreshments>w< ♥

Coffee ♥♥♥

2. Unbelievably it's twin tails! (♥ヮ♥);

3. Master Cat.
In the shooting scene there was a kitty :3 ♥

When the photoshoot started
it came stumbling in. *laughs*

The pattern of it's fur is so fashionable! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Everyone calls it master ♥ *laughs*

Right, I'll do my best tommorow ♥

Tankies for the hard work (♥ヮ♥)♥

-----------------------------------------

Shishou...that's such a cute name for a cat hahaha! ♥ 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment