Tuesday 22 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Uhyo ♥ Chisato 20/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/うひょっ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today we had the training
for the play 1974 again ♥
not just because I get along with them
when we concentrate on concentration time
I love this 1974 group ^ヮ^ ♥
I gotta do my best
I want to show everyone quickly ^ヮ^ ♥ Ahaha

Changing topics,
Does everyone have a favourite movie???
As for Chisato, I quite like Ghibli
so I watch Ghibli quite a bit ♥ I somehow really love "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" ^ヮ^ ♥
I want to be like the Nausicaa girl, I thought so many times >w<
It seems I can't be that pure hearted girl thought I guess (-3-)
My aim *laughs* ♥

Also, I quite like Clash of the Titans
Definitely watch it, those who haven't!!!
Watch it~ ♥
Speaking of movies
I want to watch Maimi-chan's "Black Angels"
and Airi's "Keitai Kanojo" ♥♥♥♥♥
looking forward to it looking forward to it  ( ̄∀ ̄)♥

The comments are slowly becoming smaller
like today but...
I'll do my best to be lively tommorow too >w<

* I received Valetine's day chocolates from S/mileage's Maeda Yuuka-chan too
thanks

(A breakthrough of 300 comments on the 20th of Februrary!~ ♥)

Baichaako ♥

--------------------------------------------------

Really? Clash of the Titans? Ah not like I've watched it either.. I really would never be able to answer what my favourite movies were o3o ...but I love Mean Girls kyaha~ 7.5/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/うひょっ千聖 画像2

No comments:

Post a Comment