Sunday 27 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- The furniture -Mai 25/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 家具 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today was warm
but it was windy!
It was seriously bad wasn't it?
is everyone ok? (´^`)

Mai was surprised~~~ *laughs*

Today we bought a lot of furniture
from a general store
Before right, yeah,
I didn't have much interest
in the furniture in my room but
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 家具 画像2I've seriously been obsessed with it lately ♥

I'll upload a little today~~~~~
I want to steadily rearrange I feel.

Kyaa I look forward to it (^o^)*laughs*

Also right, yesterday
I ran into Sayumi-san and I took a picture with her +
the way Sayumi-san speaks is really cute
it's not just a compliment
it's cute I think
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 家具 画像3
I didn't get the chance to speak to her a lot but
it's fun when we talk after all ♥♥
I seriously admire her talking powers (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

Well then well then tommorow ♥

Bai bai saa ♥♥

※ I changed the picture because of what the person herself wanted!

-----------------------

E-eeh!? she changed the picture?.... now I wish I saw..maybe it was a bad picture of Sayumi or something hahaha and I love Pocchama there..and...erm buzz lightyear...hahaha 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment