Saturday 26 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- To rattle on and on -Maimi 24/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ペチャクチャ(o^-^)oo(^-^o) 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Today
I was able to appear on

"S/mileage's Take off"

the web radio show limited to the S/mileage fanclub ^ヮ^ ♥

I began to speak to each of the S/mileage members one by one like that

it was really fun ♥♥♥

It's a show that's on every Friday 21:00~ ♪

It's broadcasting tommorow immediately v(ow<)

I'm appearing for four weeks worth so definitely please check it out ^ヮ^ ♥

We're performing a collaboration tour at Tomei Ban with S/mileage too and

I'm looking forward to it one way or another you know~ ^ヮ^ ♥

We're getting a lot of motivation from S/mileage I feel

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ペチャクチャ(o^-^)oo(^-^o) 画像2and I feel we can absorb it all ♪

Everyone, definitely come hang out with us ok? (♥ヮ♥) ♪

And yesterday the song released

"Kiss me Aishiteru"

but...***
we placed 4th on the Daily Chart on the first day (*^ー^)ノ ♪

And today we're 6th!!

Thanks to everyone's support ♥

Thank you very much *** ^ヮ^

after listening to "Kiss me Aishiteru"

even one person or many
it'd be nice if those who can relate to the lyrics
would think: I want to go to C-ute's live!! *** ^ヮ^

Ah!! well then, today
I took a 2 shot with Yuuka-chan
(Picture 1)

"Kiss me Aishiteru" commemoratory event

C-ute 5 shot
(Picture 2)

Right!!!!!!!!! I'll do my best tommorow putting my all

------------------------------------

Oooh congradulations with 4th and 6th C-ute!! 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment