Friday 25 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Please check ^ヮ^ -Maimi 23/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/チェックお願いします 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Today on the 23rd
C-ute's 15th single
"Kiss me Aishiteru"

is releasing

My heart is beating~ ♥ ^ヮ^;

It's a song about loving a guy so much that you get anxious...♪

there's a part of the lyrics were this phrase is also said: Let me have a peace of mind!!

in the coupling song
℃-ute 公式ブログ/チェックお願いします 画像2"Hatachimae no onna no ko"

has the phrase: "Why is it when this person [is here] I have a peace of mind" ***

the lyrics and the tune of these two songs are like a symmetry~ ♥ ^ヮ^

And, my solo DVD
"Kazefuu"

the deadline is today at 23:59 for ordering

full loaded with me after 18 years old *** ^ヮ^

Well then, the offshots from the filming...(>ヮo)v

℃-ute 公式ブログ/チェックお願いします 画像3(Picture 1)(Picture 3)(Picture 3)

I'm incredibly happy about the many people who have already ordered!! T~T

those who haven't yet, definitely order by e-lineUP! ♥ please ^ヮ^ ***

And one more thing!!
Today at 19:00~
FM FUJI
[FELL SO MUSE]

the live broadcast of this programme
I'm appearing together with Mai in it =

talking about "Kiss me Aishiteru"

and we'll be able to talk about several other things ...♥ I think ***

Definitely check it out ok? ♥♥♥

We'll be able to notify many people today~ ♥

I'll do my best and enjoy my best today too ^ヮ^ ***

--------------------------------------

Ahhh cute pictures! Yes Maimi keep growing your hair harhar 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment