Sunday 13 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE favourite song -Mai 10/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 好きな歌 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

This morning is cold after all isn't it? </3
Aah can't it hurry up and be summer already?~ >w<
Not only that, it seems it's going to snow tommorow!~ (´^`)v

is it the *peace sign* <- or rather *depressed sign*<-
It's complicated *laughs*

Today I'll tell you again
what my favourite songs are recently ♥♥

First of all
Nakashima Mika-san's
MY GENTLEMEN
This song right, my friend said it's good~ ♥
so I tried listening to it ♥
And theen, "Kya~ ♥ヮ♥
I like this song ♥" it seems *laughs* her voice and the lyrics are seriously sad
please listen to it

Also, Tiara-san's
My best friend
this is a song about friendship but
soon I'll be graduating
I want especially those who are graduating to listen to it ♥

Also, also, Tiara-san's
Suki de isasete
Iya~ seriously,
I'm into this song now too ♥
I listen to it everyday *laughs* ♥
I heard about it from my friend too
Iya somehow
I like the melody too ♥
Iya listen to it!!!
I'm not ill. *laughs*
Please don't worry ok? ♥ *laughs*
But you know~ it's sad (>_<'')♥

Seriously, please listen to them ♥
They are really Hagi-chan's recommendations (^o^)/

Iya~ lately
I wake up in the middle of the night (>_<'')(>_<'')
Aah~ (T~T)
Kya~(´^`)(´^`) *laughs*

In this time, I will use the different methods
that everyone has told me about
to try and sleep

Well then well then bai bai saa

-------------------------------------

Ahh Mai likes all her sad songs doesn't she.. haha. I think nearly everyone goes through that phase : ) though I do love sad songs too 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment