Wednesday 16 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Solo live ♥ Chisato 13/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ソロライブ千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ソロライブ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ソロライブ千聖 画像3Good evening everyone (^-^*)♥

The first day of the solo live has finished (♥ヮ♥)♥
Aaaaaah~
I was nervousssssss~(-_-''')</3
N~ (;・ω・;)
there were lots of things to reflect upon (XoX);
I have to do my best~ \(^ー^)/
But I haven't fully taken out my powers
I'll take it out with all my strength (♥ヮ♥)♥
I'm gradually growing
isn't that great? (*v3v)♥
I'll do my best ok everyone!!!!
Please follow after Okai Chisato!
(I wonder if I can go over 300 comments? *laughs*)

And today, all of the members of C-ute
came to see me (^ヮ^)♥
I was happy
As I thought, whenever I meet the members,
they heal my heart ^ヮ^ ♥
Thanks for coming to see me ♥
Mai and Nakkii bought my favourite sweets
three bags of Rumando, pop candy and
watering kiss mint
(there in the middle of the picture!)
I don't want to get fat so much that I'll only eat it bit by bit ^ヮ^
Thanks >_<

And Nakkii, Maimi-chan and Airi...(*b´∇`)
gave me Valentine's day chocolate >_< ♥

★(Nakkii's is a heart shaped chocolate cookie ♥)
★(Maimi-chan put it in my favourite cute container ♥)
★(Airi's is the cookie on top of the heart shaped container ♥

To recieve this many really made me HAPPY (♥ヮ♥)♥
These three are so good at making things!!!
Chisato has to do her best too (*_*)
Thanks (♥ヮ♥)♥

And and finally, today
Helping me in my play
Shioda Taizo-san and Shouhei-chan
came to see me too
I receieved Rafuransu juice from Shioda-san ♥
I received Sanmaru Cafe pudding from Shouhei-chan >_< ♥
really, thank you very much!

And and and
they wrote an article for me on Mainichi Shinbun (*v3v)♥
they people in charge looked at it for me too (♥ヮ♥)♥
I'll do my best to be able to appear on Mainichi Shinbun again ♥

I'm really glad the staff and the members came to see me (o^∀^o)
If I do another solo live possibly,
I want to be able to show the shape of my growth (♥ヮ♥)♥

I'll do my best in my solo live tommorow too!
Baichaako ♥

-----------------------------------------

Waaoo so many gifts~ cuuute! 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment