Saturday 19 February 2011

Tranlsations: C-ute's Blog- THE Meeting! -Mai 16/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 集合! 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 集合! 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥

Today is somehow nice and warm you know?
At least for this much
I want it to be this warm throughout *laughs*
Well, first of all, I feel that's just my point of view! *laughs*

Today right, after I met C-ute
I was going to give them the Valentine's Day chocolates I made
Eh, unbelievably, I didn't get to give it to Nacchan and our Manager
I'm sorry~ (-3-)(-3-)(-3-)
I was shocked!~ (>~<'')(>~<'')(>~<'')
I'll give it to you tommorow~~~

Today right, I had a photoshoot with everyone in C-ute.
Nacchan and me were last so
we took a lot of pictures!
I'll show you a bit *laughs*
We're buddies~ :3 ♥ *laughs* *laughs*
I have too much Nacchan in my folder (^ヮ^)b

I'll do my best tommorow too
Bai bai saa~ (^o^)/

--------------------------------------

Awww but even so..she forgot to give her chocolates! at first.. I thought she said she "shock, ate it" and I was like =ヮ=; you ate them!? but that was just my bad reading 7.5/TEN-Risu


℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 集合! 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment