Wednesday 16 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Valentines & Okai-chan (Airi 13/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/バレンタイン&岡井ちゃん(あいり 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ♥ヮ♥

Today is the 13th....

13th?? (♥ヮ♥) </3

Could it be? that it's Valentine's day tommorow on the fourteenth??...

With that,
I made cookies >w<♥

Every year I make cookies but
℃-ute 公式ブログ/バレンタイン&岡井ちゃん(あいり 画像2besides that, I have a kind of reason for this ♥

Back then
There were members and I had friends
who disliked chocolate...

If it's cookies then everyone can have it ♥

I like normal cookies too but
once
after I ate a snowball cookie, I've been obsessed with it ♥ *laughs*

After that, it's always been that ^ヮ^

(picture 1 ((she means 2)) = is the one I gave to Nakkii so there's an S >w<♥)

And I took those cookies to Okai-chan's solo live!! (♥ヮ♥),

I went in to listen ^ヮ^...

And
I thought the songs were good afterall ♥...
it made me think once again that songs (music) are so essential in my life >w< ♥

Ah...I can't wait until the weekend!
I want to hurry up and do a live~ ♥♥♥

Hahaha ♥

Hey wait, I have school tommorow...

I completely forgot ^ヮ^; ♥

Lately
time is going by quickly...(´^`)♥

It'll soon be in the middle of the month (-ω- )

Quick, quick...
I can't keep up! >w< ♥ *laughs*

I won't leave anything behind
and I'll do my best to pass through everyday ♥

Well then, I'll see you tommorow ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Good night (σω-)。о゜

-------------------------------------

Wah...so..cute...those cookies @w@ 8/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/バレンタイン&岡井ちゃん(あいり 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment