Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Uta no Gakuen -Mai 17/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 歌の楽園 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 歌の楽園 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 歌の楽園 画像3Otsukareeraisu ♥

Today right
it was cold!
I'm not without a blanket on my lap~ *laughs*

Today I appeared on TV Tokyo "Uta no Gakuen" ♥
I appeared with Airi and Maimi-chan and it was fun (^o^)/
It's airing on TV Tokyo on the 3/6 (sunday) 17:30~18:00
BS Japan 3/12 (Saturday) 10:00~10:30 (>w<)v
Definitely please watch it kay?

Also it's been a while
but I met Reina-chan
She said to me: I made something for your birthday!!
I was happy~ (♥ヮ♥)♥
As I thought, something she made herself would make me happy right? ^ヮ^ ★

Nn well well
Coloured Reina-chan with a weird face *laughs*
Mai's is bad *laughs*
Well that's Mai I suppose...^ヮ^;

Changing topics
my clothes today

the clothes above
is something I received!
It's become my favourite

Well then well then bai bai saa

---------------------------

Hehe cute pictures~ 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment