Tuesday 15 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Sleep -Mai 12/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 睡眠 画像1Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥)♥

Iya~ It's cold isn't it
On top of that, it's raining (-3-)(-3-)(-3-)
Haa~. Cold cold *laughs*

Today, I went over
to my grandma's house from my dad's side~ (♥ヮ♥)♥

Since it was new years~!!

I ate a looooooot of tasty things~♥
Although, Mai, aren't you eating a lot of different things lately?
I just thought of that now~ (-3-)
Well, it's an actual problem *laughs*
But don't think that Mai is just a -> (o(oo)o) (that's a pig btw hah)

Well but today it was delicious~ *laughs*

And lately Hagiwara woke up again in the middle of sleeping (XoX)(XoX)
First of all, for around two hours, I couldn't sleep
just a little bit right?
When I woke up again, I looked at my alarm clock and it had passed 4:30 seriously *laughs*
Haa. I want to sleep properly! (T~T)
Because I love to sleep (-3-)(-3-)
Ahh such a big load ( ̄0 ̄) today I'll sleep!

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 睡眠 画像2My clothes today

Just for a bit today
"Obaka Koode" >w< ♥
Lately I like Natsuumi-san from Ranzuki
I can't copy her I think but
I'll do my best at being Mai~ ♥ *laughs*

Well then well then bai bai saa~

----------------------------------------------

Let's sleep~ 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment