Monday 14 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I used my eyes!! -Maimi 11/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/目使いました 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

It's snowing heavily in Kantou today

In that, today 
I watched two movies at the theatre#

First of all
"Taiheiyou no Kiseki"!!

It's a story about war but

"Before I was born...these sorts of things happened eh?..." when I thought about that,
Japan had made a big change 60 years ago hasn't it...

In the screen, you wouldn't be able to imagine how wide the world is with the Japan of today right?...

I thought about these things...

and after that

I watched a movie called

"Mainichi Kaa-san"

I watched "Taiheiyou no Kiseki" and after that "Mainichi Kaa-san"...

There's a kind of GAP between them!!!!

However, that also moved me T~T

I was thinking: "Life is hard for a mother ^ヮ^;"... me and my siblings had those sorts of feelings when we were very young too~!!

and it was serious...^ヮ^

it was a film we could relate to in our house ^ヮ^

My heart became warm

and the dad scene moved me T~T

There were a lot of memories I have I realised as I watched it

Today was movie DAY but

when I was young,

"I can't go to see a movies easily!!" I would say selfishly,
when they said to me: "Do you want to see a film as a family? ^ヮ^"

I would get happy and really jump up and about ♥

It'd be the same if we were going to an amusement park, that's because these things were precious to me you know? ♥

Today is the first day of the three day holiday so it was a full house there!!

It seemed like there was a lot of people who'd spend time watching a film at the theatres since there's heavy snow

Everyone, please enjoy your remaining two days ok?

------------------------------------------

Ahhh I want to watch Mainichi Kaa-san! It's funny~ 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment