Friday 18 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Snow x Campaign ♥ Chisato 16/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/雪×キャンペーン千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/雪×キャンペーン千聖 画像2Good evening (♥ヮ♥)♥

Iya~ Everyone!!
It really snowed yesterday didn't it (XoX) </3
It really shocked me
It'd really been a while since I've seen it snow this much
No one has any injuries!?
Chisato fell in the train and from the time between train station to my house
I fell twice (;0□0;) *cries*
geez~ hate thatt
But I love to ski so... *laughs*
I want to go skiing (♥ヮ♥)♥
Ah ( ̄○ ̄;)...
In the plans for Hello! Channel
I wondered if I could go from the top of the skiing place
to the bottom safely and such
they didn't allow that sort of plan I suppose *laughs*
Recently, Hello! Project members have Bungee jumped but
I definitely would absolutely hate to just bungee jump you know!
Please treat me well~ m(_ _)m 3

And announcement for those who couldn't see my solo live
from the 13th
"A campaign to get comments three times in a week without fail in Okai-chan's blog" has started
Please get my blog to 300 comments without fail everyday ♥

We spoke about this yesterday
and we had 670 comments ♥
Thank you very much
and, yesterday we had 470 comments (o^∀^o) ♥
But compared to the day before yesterday I was pretty anxious when it was around 200 but!!!!!
I believed in everyone ☺
Those who didn't know!!!!
Definitely please participate ^ヮ^ ♥

★(A breakthrough of 300 comments on the 14th of February ♥)
Thank you everyone

Bai chaako

------------------------------------

Ooo expanding Chisa's popularity more and more.. haha 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment