Tuesday 15 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Craap, nervous to the MAX Σ(゚Д゚;) -Chisato 12/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/やびぁ緊張マックス 画像1Good evening everyone~

This is a diary I wrote around 6pm!

Tommorow's rehearsal for the live finished two hours ago

Uhha~~~ (;_;)
Craaaapp!!!!!!!!
Tommorow is!
the second part of my solo live's
real thing!  Σ(゚Д゚;)
Ugiaaaaaaa (-_-''')
I wonder if it's ok (;・ω・;)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/やびぁ緊張マックス 画像2I'm seriously worried (XoX)
Ah~ I've lately been thinking positively
for myself but...(-3-)
It seems I'm disheartened!
this is nervous-ness (XoX)
Nn well~
It'll be ok!!!!!
It'll be fine >~<
Tonight, I'll do my last practice
and really do my best! ^ヮ^!
Eu~
Hafu~
It'll be a fun live >w<

Ah~ even though it's raining
I forgot my umbrella (;・ω・;)
Uwa (゜∀゜;ノ)ノ
I slippeeed~
Dangerous, dangerous Σ(゚Д゚;)
Someone with an umbrella...
Umbrella...(-.-;)
Even sharing an umbrella is fine~...

I'm sorry (-"-;)
Righty ♥
From today, I'll do my best
in training for 1974 ♥ヮ♥~
Wanting to improve yourself is good luck >_<
Ha~ Please give me your power everyone~
~(;∇;)/~~
Ah ♥
I'll accept chocolate even though I'm a girl (^ヮ^)
HAPPY ♥

Baichaako ♥

------------------------------------------

^Because girls don't receive chocolate on valentine's day but boys do rather. On the 14th of March, boys return the favour on "white day".

Also... I'm pretty sure everyone would share an umbrella for you Chisa~ 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment