Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Finally planned...^ヮ^...It's cold isn't it -Maimi 17/2/11

(Youyaku, yoyaku ^)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ようやく予約……寒いですね 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ようやく予約……寒いですね 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ようやく予約……寒いですね 画像3

Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

The photoshoot I wrote about yesterday...

Releasing on the 23rd of March
the publication of the special edition of the magazine UTB

3 patterns for the costumes

Completely pure white in the studio

and outside in the park we did the photoshoot ^ヮ^ ***

In the picture there's a pink coloured flower amongst the pure white

(Picture 1)

One outfit, I had just a red skirt ^ヮ^

Everyone, definitely definitely check this out  ♥ ♪

Finally

Yajima Maimi's solo DVD

"Kaifuu"

We're going through the plans for the e-Line UP ^ヮ^ ***

We had the photoshoot at a house with a nice scenery ontop of the hill in Izu but

It's a really peaceful and amazing place ♪ ^ヮ^

A house studio is cute too

in there, I couldn't stop being excited taking the photoshoot *laughs* ^ヮ^ ♥

(Picture 2)
(Picture 3)

This is in the interview corner too but so

It's definitely planned so I want you to see it ♥ ^ヮ^

By the way, the planned release is the 23rd ***

I was still 18 when this photoshoot took place so

You'll remember the 18 year old me once again (>wo)v

...with that
I only made an announcement but ^ヮ^;

Today's another day to do my best and have fun *** ♥

Everyone at work, school
fight!! fight!! q(^-^q)

-----------------------------------------

Oh? Maimi's hair is longer here! I love her long hair... 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment