Wednesday 16 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Right -Nakkii 13/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/よしっ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/よしっ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

I've somehow finished

making my Valentine's day sweets

N~

Really though right

I want to make it once more!

I fully feel like handmaking things so

I'll venture out

and be more

in a handmaking mood

Somehow

I'll over do it, it seems.

And

It's confusing but

I've put it in a GODIVA bag.

In this form,

from their point of view

no one in C-ute has GODIVA so

I'll be careful.

-Nakajima Saki-

---------------------------------

Using a Godiva bag to confuse everyone eh : D' oh oh and I forgot... in Maimi's post... ahh they all might have solo songs? ^_^ is that what she meant? oooooo~ 7.5/TEN-Risu

1 comment:

  1. From the info I read, there are no solo song in the new album. :o But each member will have a song where they are the main singer. (kinda like Buono in Buono!2 I guess?)

    ReplyDelete