Monday 14 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- (*'3`∩ Yaho ♥ Chisato 11/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/(*'3`∩ヤホ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today I was able to appear
on a radio broadcast on the radio show called:
"TOKYO FM HOLIDAY SPECIAL Japan Camping Car Show 2011 Presents Family Camping life"
The me who loves camping
really had fun as I participated in it

I can say too that!!!
The main personality
TOKYO FM's announcer
Ueda-san ♥ and
Hide-san of penalties ★ (?)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/(*'3`∩ヤホ千聖 画像2Ueda-san is an amazingly pretty and kind person (*^^*)
And Hide-san of penalties was fired up in our conversation about BOOWY
It was really fun >_<
I'll do my best to be able to appear again m(_ _)m ♥

And today too, I read the script for 1974 >w<
I already have to remember my parts soon
No matter how many times I read the script
I can remember my parts to myself
it's easy to remember (♥ヮ♥)♥
Ehehe >w<
℃-ute 公式ブログ/(*'3`∩ヤホ千聖 画像3Even so, my memory is bad but
I will continue on trying not to be a bother to anyone ^ヮ^♥
Picture 1 (Upload of Nakkii~)
Picture 2 (N!? Behind me is Shouhei-chan and Shougo-san *laughs*)
Picture 3 (Shioda-san and Nakkii ♥ N!? in the middle is Nami-chou-san
Hahaha he's blurred! *laughs*)

Today, for the sake of the 13th,
I will do my best to remember my MC (*^^*) ♥

Well then baichaako ♥

------------------------------------

Scary third picture!.. 7/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment