Sunday 13 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ The last rehearsal (Airi 10/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/最終リハーサル(あいり 画像1Yahoo ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I had the last Buono! Rehearsal ♥

At long last, tommorow's the real thing...

I'm nervous but
I'm excited for it ♥

I can talk about the various things that are going to happen ^ヮ^

We were intensely preparing for tommorow at the last rehearsal! ^ヮ^

I'm going to sweat a lot~ ♥

For that, I had to stay off school today so
it's been a while but I slept with ease ^ヮ^ ♥

However, it's been such a while that contrary to what I expected,
my head hurts ♥ヮ♥ <- *laughs*

I can get through a lack of sleep and when I'm drowsy with coffee but

what do you do to get through sleeping too much when you're tired?? ^ヮ^

...........Yell?? (♥ヮ♥)♥

I see. I'll yell outtt ♥♥♥ *laughs*

I'll get through it with a yell!! ♥ヮ♥

Just a while ago, the three of us
have our MCs, singing and dancing all set so
it seems we were able to tackle the rehearsals with a peace of mind ♥♥♥

We'll do our best! (♥ヮ♥)

I'll see you tommorow ok? ♥♥♥

(・ω・♥)/

-------------------------------------------

Ahhh sleeping too much is very bad haha.. I vary from a lack of sleep to too much sleep these days @w@ Ahh I'm off to watch Buono!'s DVD magazine waii~ 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment