Monday 14 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Snow -Mai 11/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 雪 画像1Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥)♥

Unbelievably, it's snowing!!!!!
As I woke up
I was seriously shocked *laughs*
Ehh it was too cold
I really didn't feel like leaving my house but
lately, once every week
I would eat the bread from a bakery but *laughs*
Today I thought, let's go eat it
so towards the bakery
Let's gooo ♥

Kyaa cold
And there's snow (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)
Even though Hagiwara is weak to the cold~
What is this~
Please wait for me!~ (´^`) *laughs*
Pleaase do that (>w<)v *laughs*

But the bread is delicious
I got hyped up *laughs*
I got up hyped up over something that trivial *laughs*

I spent today freely with everyone in my family >w< ♥
Me and my older sister did each other's makeup *laughs*
It was more fun than usual

And, today is Buono! live's first day isn't it~ ♥
Iya~ I wanted to go (♥ヮ♥)
I haven't seen Airi at all
Take care of yourself Airi ok? ♥♥

Well then well then bai baisaa ♥

---------------------------------

Snowing still oh dearr... and I want to go to Buono!'s live too : ( 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment