Thursday 24 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hoi (*v3v) ♥ Chisato 22/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ほいっ(*v3v)千聖 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today I had training
for the play 1974 ^ヮ^ ♥
Today I thought!
I'm really wrapped up
in a kind atmosphere
when the 1974 team gathers~
for some reason, not one horrible feelings has come ^ヮ^
It's really mysterious I thought \(☆o☆)/
I have fun everyday ^ヮ^
Today, Ookawa Genki-san came to training
it's the second time I've met him but
I was able to talk to him already
through the training it seems ♥
I'm glad (♥ヮ♥)

Changing topic,
I have a question for everyone ^ヮ^ ♥
Everyone, what kind of things do you want
me to talk about???
The time you went to an amusement park! stuff like that!
I feel I've already spoken about a lot of things from the long time
we've had doing this blog ♥
Lately, when I look at the comments
so many people have known me from the
Youtube's trying to dance Okai-chan!
I'm really happy! ^ヮ^ ♥
For the sake of those who don't know me yet
it's been a while but I'll try to write a profile I suppose~ (♥ヮ♥)
I kiinda thought ♥

Well then baichaako ^ヮ^ ♥

-------------------------------

Ahh I like it most when you talk about your family actually Chisa! 7.5/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ほいっ(*v3v)千聖 画像2

No comments:

Post a Comment