Sunday 27 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Ran ♪ Ran ♪ -Maimi 25/2/11

Good evening ☆=

℃-ute 公式ブログ/らんらん 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/らんらん 画像2It's Maimi

Iyaa!!
It's been a while since I've done this much moving about...

Today
22~29/5 in Tokyo, Kichijouji's Zenshinza theatre has come

the photoshoot for the leaflets and sword training practice of Vol. 4 of the play "Ran 2011 New Version!!"

the leaflet photoshoot...^ヮ^
anyway it was amazing!! *laughs*

What's really amazing is...^ヮ^;

My face!! ^ヮ^ *laughs*
Really, it's pure black ***

The makeup artist is amazing~

after I received it from the makeup artist, I had to be careful not to touch anything as much as possible (>ヮo)v

And as for the sword training ♥
it seemed I ran for a short distance...^ヮ^

today as I did training, it was only just one part but even so

"geez I'm running out of breath!! running out of breath!! =3 =3"

but I moved my body with all my might and it was fun *** ^ヮ^

The truth is, this play
is another showing of Ran in July last year but ***

there were a lot of nostalgic things I came across today *** ^ヮ^

the atmosphere of the training was nostalgic *** !!

"Aah! I was training like this last year..."...

And I met the co-stars for the first time but

Sugimoto Yumi-san... ♥
I only just met her but we spoke a little bit ^ヮ^ ***

She's a really pretty person *** ♥ she has a cute atmosphere around her too ♥

Please treat me well from here on ^ヮ^ ***

Right!! *** I'll add in a yell and do my best!

Well then well then, lastly
The nostalgic...( I think it's the first time people have seen this but)

"Ran's" costume ***

I'm wearing it again, I'm happy ♥

I can't wait to come across the leaflets

Well then, this update became late sorry XoX

Good night ^ヮ^

-------------------------------

Ahah~ I was doing my usual routine of bringing the pictures in..typing the title...then as I began to read the text, I then noticed the pictures and I laughed. Gosh Maimi!! 8/TEN-Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment