Tuesday 15 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Nanu -Nakkii 12/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/なぬっ 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

I'm once again,

impatient for Valentine's Day

Somehow

tommorow

I have time but
℃-ute 公式ブログ/なぬっ 画像2
it seems like everyone in C-ute is meeting up!

If I freed some time

Will I not be able to see them?

from now

I'm planning my preparation for Valentine's day~

Nya~

I'll do my best!

And,

Wrapping

I have to buy it early tommorow

I thought but

I had a lot from the past Valentine's day so

I'll do my best to reuse them!

Alright~

Let's fight!

It'd be the worst if I made a mistake here

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------------

Ooo fun~ making chocolates for everyone on Valentine's day... if I had time I may have considered doing that : D' I was only receiving this year rather than giving oops 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment