Monday 14 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ First Day! (Airi ^ヮ^) 11/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日っ!(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today was the first day of Buono!'s live ♥

Iyaa it was fun!! ♥ヮ♥

there were lots of challenges and such at the rehearsals so it was hard so >_< ♥

Just before the real thing, I was nervous but........

it finished safely ♥♥♥

A feeling I did my all! ♥♥♥(♥ヮ♥)

The truth is
at the night performance... at the encore
my right leg kept moving so much
that I was full of vigor ♥ ^ヮ^ *laughs* (Not sure that's right)

Aah....
It was fun *laughs*

From here on too,
the three of us will combine our powers
and do our best ♥♥


I still can't speak about things in detail (♥ヮ♥) Wahah

Riight, tommorow's event!! (♥ヮ♥)

I'll continue to be excited ♥
I'll do my best ^ヮ^

As for the picture
I'm with Murakami Haruna-chan who came to the afternoon performance ♥♥♥

I'll do my best tommorow ♥♥♥

------------------------------------------

? I don't understand the right foot bit @w@ as long as she had fun!.. 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment