Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- With a blink of an eye (Airi 16/2/11



℃-ute 公式ブログ/あっという間に(あいり 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

With a blink of an eye
Today
the lessons for my first year of highschool
has finished >_< ♥

After
I have to do my best in my tests...♥

I wrote it yesterday but
℃-ute 公式ブログ/あっという間に(あいり 画像2this year has gone by quickly...T~T ♥

Today I tried to reflect on each and every thing I had in my lessons ♥

Unbelievably, Suzuki Airi
the next time I'm going to school
is after the first day of tests
today was the first day of my supplementary lessons ♥

Until the second day
I brought back my notebooks! ^ヮ^

It was heavy but I came back home energetically ♥

After that
I went to the dentist
I had a photoshoot for a magazine and after
I had a dance lesson with Buono! ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/あっという間に(あいり 画像3
Thanks for the hard work ♥ *laughs*

I have photoshoots tommorow morning and such too ♥

Today was cold too so
let's sleep warmed up ♥

Good night (σω-)。о゜ ^ヮ^

Picture 1
My modern society teacher is early (too early *laughs*)
Everyone in the class receieved it as a white day present ♥

Black tea cookie ♥

Iyaa...
It was delicious ♥
Already, the left side of the box has sold out ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Thank you very much ♥

Picture 2
With the beef jerky Miya gave me ♥ *laughs*

---------------------------------------------

White day presents? waaay too early haha 7.5/TEN -Risu


1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL !!! just noticed it...
    the solopic.. xD its cute... xD but WRONG FINGER !! XD

    ReplyDelete