Sunday 20 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Talk ♥ Chisato 18/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/トーク千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today I was able to appear as a guest on MBS's "Young Town Doyoubi" ★
The personalities were Akashiya Sanma-san, Murakami Shouji-san
Takahashi Ai-san and Michishige Sayumi-san ♥ (o^∀^o) ♥

I studied a lot ♥
I love talking so
I really love things like radio and such but
Just liking it by itself is no good
I thought once again (;_;)
I have to study more
I talk quickly and
my favourite phrase is "Um~" so
I must stop that (;_;)

I knew that
Sanma-san and Shoji-san
had an amazing way! but
there way was really so amazing
I was nervous the whole way through on the radio XoX Somehow their aura was amazing but those two people are so nice so I was nervous but I properly could say the things I wanted to say ♥
I'd be happy if I got to appear again ♥
Also
I was able to talk to Sanma-san so much that I learnt about soccer
definitely listen to it everyone ♥

I have to learn more and more >w<

It's ON AIR tommorow at 22:00~23:30!

(Break through of 300 on the 19th of February)

Well then baichaako

--------------------------------------------

Ahh Chisa definitely talks really quickly and she does say "Ano~" a lot actually haha. She kinda fumbles and mumbles too.  Her manner of speaking is pretty funny 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment