Sunday 13 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Home Cooking!! -Maimi 10/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/手料理 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Here!!

(Picture 1) Today's dinner ^ヮ^ ♪

Somehow!! I made it all myself ;D'

Iya~ ^ヮ^; It was troublesome

Chisato, before, wrote she made it for her family but

once again, I thought: that's amazing!!

I made it because my mum was away but

I ended up having to message and call my mum so many times ^ヮ^;

first of all, I decided what side dishes I want
and I used a cooking book

After that, I rode my bicycle to the supermarket in my neighbourhood

Once I had all of my ingrediants, I began to cook~ ***

At that time, there was something I realised XoX;

"Ah...I forgot to buy onions..."

so with that,

I rode my bicycle to that supermarket once again

"fuu~ =3 This time I'll have everything after I buy this!!"

so once again I started cooking~ ♪

I was doing well but

As I was making the hamburgers...there was something I noticed right....XoX

"Making these hamburgers are only for two people XoX;...We're not a two person family here (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)"

"...Ah (T-T)We don't have enough meat..."

Of course, it felt like my heart was breaking (_´Д`)

To my mum "Hey...It's actually for two people...do I have to go to the supermarket again!? (´^`)"

I already knew what my mum was going to say so it was a pointless phone call

And for the third time, I rode my bicycle...(--;)

A total of three roundtrips!

I came home worn out

I swore to myself: "I won't go to the supermarket anymore today!!"

Now restarting cooking ***

The time passed,
and I finally finished (T-T)

My mum always takes about 2 hours amazingly

But but it was delicious so it was good right? *** *laughs*

I'm 19 years old...I have to do my best at cooking!!

------------------------------------------------

Hahaha!! Oh Maimi you're so cute.. but at the same time, I know I'd do the exact same thing as you do. Hmm I want to cook now too.. 10/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment