Monday 21 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Enjoyment at last!!!! -Maimi 19/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ついに観賞 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

Yesterday, I got my hands on

Airi's performance

"Keitai Kanojo" and

the complete edition for the DVD of me playing the heroine in

"Black Angels"...

The day I received it, I immediately watched ^ヮ^

Before I watched it, my heart was beating fast

It was like, I wanted to watch it but I didn't want to watch it ^ヮ^;

It was a weird feeling!! *laughs*

Even so, first of all, I enjoyed watching Airi's "Keitai Kanojo"...♪

Really, when she was filming it, we said after it's finished, we'll absolutely watch it together ♥

but lately we haven't had time to meet up easily so it became: "Let's watch it even after we've watched it ♥" ^ヮ^ ♥

As for "Keitai Kanojo"... This must have been difficult right? in some places you could say that...

Performing perfectly, Airi is cool isn't she ♥ I thought!!

Somehow during the intervals for her filming, we'd contact each other and meet up but even so

when Airi has scenes she's worried about,

she really showed she was doing her best ***

I could never imagine the normal Airi becoming this role ♥

And afterwards
still being nervous

I finally watched and enjoyed "Black Angels"...!!!!!!!!

Iyaa
As I knew about the actual filming, I couldn't watch it normally ^ヮ^;

Stuff like: Aaah this shooting was like this right~ and this sort of thing was there too wasn't it ***... ^ヮ^

It's a little different from how I felt performing it myself and watching myself perform infront of a screen

If I did it more like this it'd have been better

there are places I thought that probably

However, to watch scenes like Ahhh this scene!! like that

As for  me, I learnt a whole lot from watching the co-actors performing next to me ***

After all, I'm watching it from this point of view so

Everyone, definitely start going to the selling and renting of Black Angels

I want to know everyone's thoughts!! ^ヮ^ I feel ***

By the way, "Keitai Kanojo"'s selling and renting s on the 6/4~ ;)

"Black Angels" is the 27/4~ so

Definitely watch it everyone ^ヮ^

-------------------------------------------

I'm probably more interested in Keitai Kanojo...but...ahh! I still need to watch Maasa's movie hyahya~ Maimi to Airi, otsukaresama deshita! 7/TEN-Risu


2 comments:

  1. i wanna watch both >_< but got2 wait till april >_<

    maimi's trailer looked AWESOME... seeing her fight :o !! :p
    got no id whats it about though xD

    i dun really know what airi's is about either.. but the cover looked pretty nice too


    +both are starring a C_ute member... so its gonna be awesome nno matter what :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. True true! I haven't actually seen the trailer for either so I should look them up~ -Risu

    ReplyDelete